The 4th edition of the Vinyl Sustainability Forum will take place in Vienna, Austria, on 28th April 2016.
Focus: Vinyl for Smart Cities
Cities are where an increasing majority of the world's population will be living and working in the future and where the challenge to provide essential services – such as accommodation, water, food and healthcare – will be the greatest.
The 2016 Forum will provide a unique opportunity for VinylPlus members and their stakeholders to identify and explore the potentially growing opportunities worldwide for PVC to contribute to delivering essential human needs in a safe, responsible and cost-effective way.
Some of the discussions that will be covered are:
- innovative applications with recycled material
- research & development
- imaginative design with PVC
- ingenious use of PVC products
- creative solutions through partnering within the value chain
- or with other stakeholders
- stories from customers, specifiers, retailers or public administrations
Contact: Noelle Tracey on 02 676 74 41 or firstname.lastname@example.org